How do I change my country on Audible?
Table of Contents
- 1 How do I change my country on Audible?
- 2 Can you transfer an Audible account?
- 3 Can I use my Audible account in another country?
- 4 How do I switch from Audible UK to us?
- 5 How do I transfer from Audible US to Canada?
- 6 How do I transfer audiobooks to Audible?
- 7 Can I have a US and UK Audible account?
- 8 Can I use an Indian credit card for an audible card?
- 9 How do I transfer audible books to my SanDisk mp3 player?
- 10 How much does it cost to buy audiobooks from audible?
How do I change my country on Audible?
- Open the Audible app.
- Tap the Profile icon in the lower right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out and confirm you are signing out by tapping Sign Out again.
- Tap Sign In.
- Tap Marketplace.
- Choose marketplace by tapping on it.
- Tap Sign In and continue signing in with your account information.
Can you transfer an Audible account?
Although you can’t technically “transfer” an audio book away from your own account into someone else’s, you can make books available for your friends and family to read. If not, you can use the Send This Book feature to share an audiobook with anyone you’d like—the first book they listen to will be free!
How do I get us Audible books in India?
But if you are a first time user and want to use Audible in India, just go for it….In steps:
- Sign-in into the US Marketplace on the app. Download all your titles.
- Log out of US Marketplace and sign in into Indian Marketplace.
- In your library section, among the filters of ‘Titles’, you’d see ‘downloaded’.
Can I use my Audible account in another country?
Audible is available in almost every country in the world. As long as you have a credit card or an international debit card to pay for the service, you can use Audible. However, much like Netflix, many audiobooks on Audible is restricted to the United States.
How do I switch from Audible UK to us?
Follow these steps to change your marketplace in the Audible for Android app:
- Tap the profile button .
- Tap the “gear” icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap Sign out.
- Tap Ok.
- From the main screen of the Audible app, tap Marketplace:
- Choose a marketplace by tapping on it.
How do I transfer my Audible books?
Go to the “Manage Your Content and Devices” page from where you can choose the Audible books to add to the library or remove from it. Select the “Content” button. Choose Show Family Library”, and then select the audiobook you want to share. Then click the “Add to Library” button.
How do I transfer from Audible US to Canada?
- Launch the Audible app.
- Tap the Profile icon on the bottom of the app screen.
- Tap the Settings gear.
- Scroll down and tap Sign out followed by Ok.
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap Marketplace at the bottom of the screen to choose the correct marketplace associated with your account.
How do I transfer audiobooks to Audible?
How do I switch from Audible to us?
Can I have a US and UK Audible account?
Accounts cannot be combined. Additionally, you cannot use your US account credentials to sign in to the UK site and vice versa. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. However, each marketplace has its own separate database.
Can I use an Indian credit card for an audible card?
You can use Indian credit cards for audible because “ most” of credit cards support international transactions, (not only credit cards but also debit card support international transaction, I have used my debit card to withdraw money from international ATM), for address I have given my Indian address
Where can I download audible in India?
Visit Audible.in for Indian version of audible although it does not have all the audibles compared to global version but price of subscription is comparatively less . It now cost 2.8 usd per month compared to 15 usd per month before .
How do I transfer audible books to my SanDisk mp3 player?
Once the SanDisk MP3 player has been activated you can transfer Audible content from any computer by simply drag and dropping the Audible file to the Audible folder of your SanDisk MP3 player. Was this answer helpful? Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.
How much does it cost to buy audiobooks from audible?
So, the cost of this would be $0 for the subscription/buying from Audible, + whatever the cost of the audiobook you’re wanting to buy is at the time. The Audible subscription is a monthly cost of $15, where you get a credit to buy any audiobook on their website.