Is Class 12 Bio hard?
Table of Contents
Is Class 12 Bio hard?
“The CBSE Class 12 Biology paper 2020 was overall a standard paper or moderate difficulty level,” said DPS Ruby Park (Kolkata) Biology teacher Piyali Chatterjee Sen, the Head Board examiner of Biology for eight years, with 27 years of teaching experience.
How do I top my biology class 12?
CBSE Board 2020: Tips To Score Better In Class 12 Biology Paper
- Understand the Blueprint of question paper.
- Make revision a golden rule.
- Time Management Strategy.
- Draw diagrams wherever required.
- Check previous year toppers answer sheet on CBSE portal.
- Read NCERT Properly.
Is it possible to get 90 percent a month?
But the good part is, You can easily score 90+ even with just one month of preparation. And, you just have enough time to be prepared. With little over a month left for the exam, here are some useful tips that can help you prepare yourself for the exam in faster and better way.
Can you get full marks in biology?
Trust me, nobody prepares with the aim of 360 marks in Biology, because the paper is set in such a way that scoring 360 is not possible. There are some ambiguous questions as well as some controversial questions, every year. But yes! Scoring beyond 300 is the next best thing.
How do you get high marks in biology?
Study Strategies for Biology
- Make learning a daily routine.
- Flesh out notes in 24-48 hour cycle. “
- Study to understand, not just to memorize words.
- Learn individual concepts before integrating it together.
- Use active study methods.
- You need to test yourself frequently to truly gauge how much you comprehend.
How can I pass 12th Science?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90\% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
How to get 90+ in chemistry in Class 12 board exam?
In order to get 90+ in Chemistry, you must clear your basics first and then master the chapters and concepts that are important for the board exams. The following are the most important chapters for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry: Your preparation strategy for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry should be a smart one.
How to prepare Class 12 Chemistry for CBSE Class 12?
Your preparation strategy for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry should be a smart one. You should consider your strengths and weaknesses as well as the chapterwise weightage before creating your Class 12 Chemistry study plan.
How many students appear for CBSE Class 10 & Class 12 board exams?
Whereas CBSE Class 10 boards exams will commence from 4th May to 10th June 2021. More than 18 Lakh & 12 Lakh candidates appear for CBSE Class 10 & Class 12 board exams respectively.
Is it possible to cover the entire syllabus in one week?
A. You won’t be able to cover entire syllabus in one week for all subjects. But in one week, you will be able to cover the entire syllabus of 1 subject only. Q. How can I get full marks in exam without studying?